Health Insurance for Freelancers
"If you're looking to purchase health care coverage directly from a
health plan and not through an employer, you'll find a wide selection of
benefit plans and the following advantages with LifeWise:
- The flexibility to use the doctors or health care facilities of
- The freedom to see specialists without referrals from a primary
- Extensive, cost-saving networks of doctors, hospitals, and other
health care providers
- Prompt, attentive, and reliable customer service
- If you're tobacco-free, you may also benefit from our nonsmoker
FS-Discuss Responses regarding this insurer:
I have learned of another plan called LifeWise (http://www.lifewisewa.com)
which is a Premera product. They seem to have good rates and coverage
(it even includes vision), perhaps better than the two big blues
mentioned before. Does anyone have experience with this product?
It seems like the best rates are through Regence Selections with
LifeWise not far behind.
Previous | Home
Copyright © 2000-2019 Freelance-Seattle.net™,
all rights reserved.
[ Board of Directors ] [ Contact Us ]