Posting a Project via e-Mail
Finding the right freelancer is this easy...
1. To post a project to the list, put your requirements
in an e-mail message, address it to
fs-projects at freelance-seattle.net
and send it just as you would an ordinary e-mail. See the tips
below, for more guidance, or read the FAQ
for answers to the most common questions.
2. Your message is approved by a volunteer list
maintainer, then distributed to members on the fs-projects
3. Interested, qualified freelancers will respond
directly to you. There are no fees for either party.
Tips for a successful project posting:
- Please use a descriptive subject line. Examples:
- Need package designer with food industry background
- Need travel writer for online magazine
- In the first paragraph, describe briefly what kind of freelancer(s)
you want to respond, and what kind of project it is.
- Then go into some detail, enough for freelancers to judge whether
they are qualified to respond.
- Include clear information about how and where to respond. E-mail
is preferred, because freelancers can include resumes, URLs, etc.
with their response.
- Include your name and company name.
- If your posting is very general, we'll ask you to be more specific
about your project and requirements before posting them to the list.
Here's an example...